Terms & Conditions
1. Business Name & Address Sedbergh Enterprises Ltd Farfield Mill Garsdale Rd Sedbergh Cumbria LA10 5LW 015396 21958 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org VAT No. 722092070
2. Placing an Order By placing an order with us you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed the terms and conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
3. Description of Goods We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. Any pictures on this website should be taken as a guide only due to the limitations of colour reproduction on screen. Due to the nature of woven goods, sizes are approximate and should not be taken as an accurate measurement.
4. Pricing Prices are charged at the price shown on the products page of our website at the time the order is completed and are inclusive of VAT. Errors and omissions excepted. Postage and Packaging will be added to the total before checkout.
5. Delivery arrangements, costs and dates. We aim to dispatch orders within 5 days of receipt of payment, standard delivery is via Royal Mail, and delivery charges are shown with the product on the product pages. At present we only deliver within the UK and Ireland.
6. Returns, Exchanges and Refunds. In the event that you receive goods that were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective Farfield Mill will at its discretion replace or refund the amount you paid for the goods. If you decide you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund will be given provided the goods are returned, unused and in their original condition within 14 days of receipt, the cost of returning items is at the buyers cost. Under these circumstances a full refund will be given less the cost of postage and packing when we receive the returned goods, within 30 days. Where goods are out of stock we will contact you and inform you of the anticipated delivery date and give you the opportunity to cancel your order, we will not offer substitute goods.
7. Payment Methods Payment will only be taken by calling the mill 01539621958 ex 0.
8. Cancellation of order You may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel the contract within this time we will refund any payments made by you within 30 days.